so, today we just spent our time at home. did the cleaning job. the washing. and did some more packing since the date to ship our belongings has been fixed to the 1st of October. That means we only have a few weeks left, and we better hurry. I must say almost 90% has been safely packed. But we still need a few empty boxes to pack the remaining items.
Back to Sufia's story. Just like her mouth has been actively talking recently, so do her IQ and EQ. hehe she loves to involve in everything we do. For example, if I were washing the dish, she did the same at her own playkitchen. When I cleaned the bench, she asked for her own napkin to help me wiped the door cabinets, etc. Sometimes she will say ibu tidy up room. Means that she wants to tidy up the room together with ibu. She also had noticed that I will looked differently whenever she made me sad.
So, today she's been helping her daddy(yes, sometimes she loves to say mummy and daddy instead of ayah and ibu when she's making up stories) to pack our TV. Still too early to pack the TV isn't it? But, no that is fine. I haven't watch any of the TV show recently, so why not we just pack it earlier.
![]() |
| [row row row your boat] |
Kids are amazing. Yes, they are! They can think beyond our imagination. And I am amazed!
***Sufia my little sunshine.


No comments:
Post a Comment