Handphone free weeks

I change my mobile phone recently. Again. huhu So, this time might be the 12th time. Kot? Well, I never asked for a new one. But, I am married to a really wise man, indeed! He never being kedekut to me. As long as it is not too much. And of course I know the boundary. huhuhu

He said, take the chance to buy a better phone, with better camera, with better function. He knows I love to take Sufia's photos and videos using my phone so, its good to have a better phone. It also really useful when I travel alone. etc etc etc.

OK. We don't have much money actually. There are lots of bills we need to pay. And the house rental too. But, my husband always said. InsyaAllah we can find money. He is working anyway. Haishhh..So, he used the money we got after selling our blue car. He said, that was my car. He knows I want to keep memory about the car, and this is the way we do it. huhuhuhu (sdey). kereta buruk je pon. tapi sdey semacam.. mmg sentimental aku ni ;(( so, ni kira terima jelah dalam terpaksa. ekekeke boleh??padahal dalam hati.. kembang setaman :D


So,  that was the story. But now come another story. I have cut the simcard into a micro simcard and suddenly we have to send the phone back to the seller. So, temporarily I have to use my old phone. Unfortunately I can't (for some complicated reason and story).

[pokcik googs image]
Here I am, a lady without a phone. Akhirnya after almost 10 years! Suddenly no phone pulak! huhuhu sabarrrr..

Really can't wait for the new phone to arrive. We just sent it back this morning, so probably it will take up to 2 weeks for me to get a new replacement. hihihi chaiyok Dilla! :P


***rasa tenang jugak ;)

3 comments

dariagraphy October 10, 2013 at 2:09 PM

ololo..mmg sentimental baby i sorg ni. ekekek. nah baked rice vivo untuk redakan rasa sentimental mu itu

hidayati wahid October 11, 2013 at 11:55 PM

uiyoo phone baruuuu :P

DiLLaiLa October 12, 2013 at 6:59 AM

to both of you. sengihan je I boleh bagi :D :D :D :D