Shocking week

Last week was definitely our most shocking week, both for Sufia and me. Especially for Sufia. Too many things happened within the same period.

[selalu xhabis!! and masih lagi mintak.. camne nak buat nih?? >.<' ]
(1st) her bottle weaning. At first it was almost successful.  She never requested for her bottle anymore. Whenever she wanted it, she will say, "Susu, in cup". That's a relief. Now, I need to find a way, to make her understand that, the 'brand new susu(with some Milo)' can only be drink in the morning or before bed only. This is the 2nd she day woke up without the bottle. She did mention,"Susu" this morning. But, easily forget about it when her ayah called her to eat some noodle. She definitely needs the susu just because she is just hungry, or just because it was the way she did it every morning and night. You go girl!
*update: suddenly she keep requesting for susu again! haishhh

[still smiling :) ]


[car transfer form]
(2nd) We have sold our blue car. Now I am feeling lost. Ince' aren asked me how do I feel now. Then, I said, I am feeling lost. I live with my own car, I mean I have my very own car since 6 years ago. And now I don't have one. What do you think I should feel?sighhh ;(  The moment the new lady bought the car and took it from us, Sufia really cried her heart out. "I want blue carrrr. I want my blue carrrrrr. Don't!!!" What a really sad moment. Her very first car of her life too. And then the next morning we asked her again, "where's our blue car Sufia?". She began to understand that we don't own the car anymore. Someone else needs the car. She said," Auntie, far away". And smiled. Such a big relief.

[just near the passenger seat. Alhamdulillah ya Allah for protecting my husband from the bad thing]
[our friend's car on the left side]

(3rd) A big shocking night for me last week. Ince' Aren had a car accident. Alhamdulillah. There were nothing serious. Well, at least nothing serious on him and his friends. Both were safe. The only that needs to be replace is his glasses, which is broken and his friend's car need to be fixed, now at the workshop. Hopefully both will be covered under the other car insurance. It is obviously not Ince' Aren's side fault. The lady overrun the traffic light and hit the car. Gosh..I still can believe what really happened :'((


***Too many shocking things in a week. Feeling tired already.
 

5 comments

Nazariah October 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Ila, x cepat sgt ke jual kete? kalau balik Feb mcm ssh je xde kete lama2..

DiLLaiLa October 5, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Sbb rego da nk mati kak.xde duit nk bayo rego dah.skrg ni kami pinjam kereta kawan...

Nazariah October 5, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Oh, ok2 phm..kitorg masa jual pun rego tggl sebulan je lg..tp dptla pakai kete tu hgga mggu last sbb yg beli kwn abg...hehe, senang sikit..rego dah le mahal ek, rugi plak kalau nak renew. Nasib Ila ada alterntif lain, oklah tu..:)

dariagraphy October 7, 2013 at 2:35 PM

ya rabbiiii nasib xda papa time eksiden!!

DiLLaiLa October 9, 2013 at 7:56 PM

haishh tu la nurul. Alhamdulillah sangat2..